Morocco Destinations, The captivating country merges the African. And Arab world boasts a wealth of fascinating attractions that continue to enchant all who visit. From grand Roman ruins to orange-toned mud-brick kasbah architecture, Morocco’s destination is one of North Africa’s most interesting historic destinations.
The souqs of Marrakesh and Fes, are crammed with local artisan crafts. And make it one of the best places in the world for shoppers. However, for those looking for adventure, a Moroccan trip will take them into some of the region’s most dramatic scenery. The Atlas Mountains, with their craggy heights, are prime territory for trekking and other outdoor activities. Sleeping amid the towering sand dunes of the Sahara is also one of the country’s top things to do. Furthermore, Morocco is a timeless, tranquil world of cute coastal villages and colorful-painted towns that cling to hillsides. And remote mountain outposts defended by fortress walls. The following are some of the top tourist attractions in Morocco Destinations.
- Marrakesh Medina – an experience full of colorful and noisy local life, not to be missed on your Moroccan sightseeing trails.
- Chefchaouen – a labyrinth hill town of blue-on-blue buildings that is incredibly photogenic and a great place to recharge.
- Erg Chebbi’s Dunes – the most popular destination for grand and rippling sand dunes, prime territory for dune-surfing, four-wheel-drive dune-bashing. And sunrise and sunset camel trekking.
- Fes el Bali – the medina here is a maze of skinny, back alleyways where it’s near impossible to not get lost. And you’ll find the tanneries, the city’s iconic sights.
- Ait Ben Haddou – a golden-stoned adobe ksar (fortified village) that thrusts dramatically out of the earth amid scenery that wows all who visit.
- Hassan II Mosque
Hassan II Mosque Hassan II Mosque One of Morocco’s top architectural wonders, the Hassan II Mosque in Casablanca is also one of the largest mosques in the world.
Completed in 1993 after almost seven years of work, the mosque is a fitting tribute to the former king of Morocco, Hassan II, and is one of the country’s main religious sites.
Visitors are allowed to enter the mosque outside of prayer times, and guided tours take you around the ornate interior and give insight into the building’s fascinating history.
Accommodation: Where to Stay in Casablanca here
Volubilis Located near the city of Meknes, the ancient Roman city of Volubilis is one of Morocco’s most impressive historic sites.
Founded in the 3rd century BC, Volubilis was once a thriving Roman metropolis, and visitors can still explore the ruins of the impressive public buildings, temples, and private houses that remain.
Highlights include the Capitol, the Basilica, the Triumphal Arch, and the House of Orpheus with its stunning mosaic floors.
The site is also in a beautiful location, surrounded by rolling hills and olive groves.
Essaouira Set on Morocco’s Atlantic coast, the laid-back town of Essaouira. And, It is a popular Morocco destination for beach-goers, surfers, and windsurfers.
The town’s medina is surrounded by 18th-century fortress walls and is full of whitewashed buildings. More, The shady squares and colorful markets sell local crafts and seafood.
The town’s long sandy beach is perfect for strolling, sunbathing, and swimming, while for more active pursuits. There’s surfing, windsurfing, and kiteboarding.
Accommodation: Where to Stay in Essaouira Here
WEBSITE FOR BOOKING FLIGHTS FOR MOROCCO DESTINATIONS:
- AGAFAY TRIPS ( www.agafaytrips.com) gathered all cheaper flights on one platform.
- Expedia (www.expedia.com) – Expedia is one of the largest online…
- Kayak (www.kayak.com) – Kayak is a popular flight search engine that compares prices across…
- Google Flights (www.google.com/flights) – Google Flights is a flight search engine that allows…
- Skyscanner (www.skyscanner.com) – Skyscanner is a popular flight search engine that allows you to c
- CheapOair (www.cheapoair.com) – CheapOair is an online travel agency that offers discounted flights to destinations around the world.
- Orbitz (www.orbitz.com) – Orbitz is an online travel agency that offers flights, hotels, car rentals, and vacation packages at competitive prices.
- Priceline (www.priceline.com) – Priceline is an online travel agency that offers discounted flights, hotels, car rentals, and vacation packages.
- Travelocity (www.travelocity.com) – Travelocity is an online travel agency that offers flights, hotels, car rentals, and vacation packages at competitive prices.
- Expedia.ca (www.expedia.ca) – Expedia.ca is the Canadian version of Expedia and offers a wide range of flight options at competitive prices.
- Hotwire (www.hotwire.com) – Hotwire is an online travel agency that offers discounted flights, hotels, car rentals, and vacation packages.
- Todra Gorge
Todra Gorge Todra Gorge The Todra Gorge is a dramatic canyon in the eastern part of the High Atlas Mountains, and one of Morocco’s most impressive natural sights.
Visitors can take a leisurely stroll through the gorge or try something more challenging like rock climbing.
The canyon walls tower more than 300 meters high in some places and are a popular spot for photographers due to their dramatic shapes and colors.
Nearby, the Dades Gorge is another stunning canyon and well worth a visit if you have the time.
Hassan Tower in Rabat Hassan Tower in Rabat Morocco’s capital city, Rabat, is often overlooked by visitors in favor of the more popular cities of Marrakesh and Fes, but it’s a city with plenty to offer.
Highlights include the Kasbah des Oudaias, an old fortified town with narrow streets and blue and white painted buildings, the Hassan Tower, and the Chellah, an ancient Roman city turned Islamic necropolis.
Rabat also has some great museums, including the Museum Mohamed VI of Modern and Contemporary Art and the National Archaeology Museum.
Accommodation: Where to Stay in Rabat HERE
TOP-RATED MOROCCO TOURS FOR Morocco Destinations:
- first-rate Guide to The Best 14-Day Desert Tour from Marrakech
- Ultimate Guide to The Best 15 Days Desert Tour from Marrakech
- Best 12 Days Desert Tour from Marrakech
- Best Grand Morocco desert tour in 15 days from Casablanca
- Best 12-Day Sahara Desert Tour from Casablanca
- TOP 8 Days North Tour To Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert From Tangier
However, I can give you some general recommendations for finding good places to stay:
- Research the location: Look up the area where you’ll be staying and find out what kind of accommodation options are available. Consider factors such as distance from attractions, transportation options, and safety.
- Read reviews: Check out online reviews from previous guests to get an idea of what their experience was like. You can also ask for recommendations from friends or family members who have stayed in the area.
- Consider your budget: Determine your budget and look for options within your price range. Keep in mind that prices may vary depending on the time of year and availability.
- Check for amenities: Make a list of amenities that are important to you, such as Wi-Fi, parking, or breakfast. Look for accommodations that offer these amenities.
- Book in advance: To ensure you get the best deal and availability, consider booking your accommodation in advance. This can also give you more time to research and compare options.
- Contact the accommodation directly: If you have any questions or specific requests, it’s always a good idea…
TOP 10 FAMOUS CITIES IN Morocco Destinations:
- Casablanca: Rick’s Cafe & Mosque Hassan 2
- Fes: Tanneries & Ceramics
- Rabat: Hassan Tower & udayes Kasbas
- Tangier: The medina and cap spartel
- Marrakech: Medina, bahia palace and majorelle gardens
- Chefchaouen: the town is blue
- Essaouira: Fishing & Ocrean
- Ouarzazate: filming town
- Agadir: the capital of Berbers
- Meknes: the fourth imperial city in Morocco